“MY Trades Updated August 20, 2013″ Education Page updated June 29, 2013: CONTACT ME: firstname.lastname@example.org I have started the Education page but it is no where near complete but it will be soon! IF YOU WISH TO INVEST WITH ME PLEASE CONTACT ME!
A few house keeping notes:
1. I would like to thank everyone out there for their overwhelmingly positive comments I read every single one
2. I would like to ask everyone out there to please keep their comments good or bad relevant to the topic of investments. any other comments are subject to deletion.
3. I have had some questions as to what service I use for this site. i use Go Daddy but there are others out there.
4. I have been asked to include some visual aids: videos and such; I am working on that but again I am a trader not a web developer.
Hi my name is Omar. I created Cedar Investments to educate clients and perspective clients on how they can become better investors either by having us manage their money or teaching them how to better manage their own money (after all no one cares more about a clients money more than they do!)
I have been trading on the Stock Market for about 14 years now and about a year and a half ago I decided to do it professionally on a part-time basis. I employ a Leveraged “Covered Call Strategy.” When trading I screen for stocks that have a Market Capitalization of over 1 billion dollars, a Beta of 0.2 to 1.2 (the lower the better,) a P/E Ratio of 0-20 1 million or more in Volume trading, I am not really that concerned with the price of the stock but, rather I look to see if there is a lot of Option interest in the stock, then I also look for a 30% or high Return on Equity Rating, and a low Price to Sales Ratio, (these two are interchangeable to me) I also use the Research Firms S/P IQ, and the JayWalk Consensus to make my trading decisions. (Of course all these numbers are relative to the perspective stock’s Sector and Industry-they could be lower or high It depends). Any good economist will always say “it depends on…….” As a Stock and Options Trader you should always be flexible and willing to adapt to any situation.
The nicest thing about the Stock Market for me is that it can be unpredictable, and my job as your money manager is to come up with profitable solutions to a problem that can sometime be impossible to answer.
Anyone with money can open a business, you have a product, you sell that product for a profit and make money. From that perspective success is measured by how many time you can repeat that process effectively (how long you can stay in business). In that type of business most everything is known and the unknowns have predicable solutions. I own my own sales business its boring, it’s predicable it’s like Novocain it works every time. I want to solve for the unpredictable and if I can solve for the unpredictable I can make a lot of money for both myself and my clients.
This is why I started trading to be the best at solving the impossible!!
My goals for this website are straightforward and simple:
- To gain more clients
- To educate clients and perspective clients on how they can become better investors whether or not they decide to use me as a money manager (after all no one cares more about your money then you do!) I will be putting a lot of educational links and videos on this website so a client has access to the same education that I received
- I will be posting all my trades on line so that everyone can see my strategy in action.
A FEW NOTES TO BE AWARE OF:
- TRADING EQUITIES OR OPTIONS ECT. ON THE STOCK MARKET OR ELSE WHERE INVOLVES SUBSTANTIAL RICK OF LOSS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR INITIAL CAPITAL INVESTED
- THE TRADES THAT I PUT ONLINE ARE FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY THEY ARE NOT MEANT TO BE SUGGESTIONS FOR TRADES. AS A TRADER YOU HAVE TO KNOW YOUR OWN RISK AND ACT ACCORDINGLY. IF YOU ARE VIEWING THIS SITE YOU AGREE NOT TO HOLD OMAR MERHEB LIABLE IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL WEBSITE ONLY!
- I AM A TRADER NOT A WEBSITE DEVELOPER SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME ON UPDATES TO THIS SITE